2018年09月10日

ビットコイン:五分間で説明すると (3)



Trending AI Articles: 

1. Machines Demonstrate Self-Awareness 

2. Visual Music & Machine Learning Workshop for Kids 

3. Part-of-Speech tagging tutorial with the Keras Deep Learning library 

4. AI & NLP Workshop 
トレンドのAI論文: 

1.機械が自己認識を実演 

2.視覚の音楽&機械学習。子供たちのためのワークショップ 

3. Keras デイープ ラーニング ライブラリで品詞のタグ付けチュートリアル 

4.AI & NLP ワークショップ 

So what happens when a lot of people want to pull their money out of the bank at once? Well, the bank can give the 10% they have, but often times, the other 90% isn’t very liquid and the bank has to say “Sorry, but we lost $90 million of your deposits. Here’s 10 million though, have a nice day!” 
それで多くの人々がすぐに彼らの金を同時に銀行から引き出すことを望むとき何が起きますか? まあ、銀行は彼らが持っている10%を与えることはできますが、しばしば、他の90%はそれほど流動的ではありません、そして銀行は「申し訳ないが、我々はあなたの預金の9千万ドルを失いました。 けれどもここに1千万ドルがあります、よい1日を!」と、言わなければなりません。 

And then you have the Great Depression. 
そしてそれからあなた方は世界大恐慌となります。 

A bank is a centralized institution (you’re going to hear that term several times) that controls your money and could very easily lose a lot of it because it’s only required to hold 10% of all its deposited assets in liquid form. 
(あなたは数回その用語を聞くことになると思いますが)銀行は中央集権制度で、それは、あなたの金をコントロールし、そして、流動資産としてそのすべての預金された資産の10%を所有することだけが要求されるので、非常に容易にその多くを失う可能性があります。 

 

=====================================================================

 
 

人気ブログランキングへ人気ブログランキングへ

=====================================================================


posted by 平成アフィリエイトへの挑戦 at 06:55| 千葉 ☁| Comment(0) | ビットコイン | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス: [必須入力]

コメント: [必須入力]

認証コード: [必須入力]


※画像の中の文字を半角で入力してください。